23. Your tuition refund may be zero because your income is too low.
26. You can only claim your pet if they are a trained service animal and fulfill the purpose of a service animal.
27. What province do you live in? Depending on the province, the answer will vary.
28. If your child support agreement is dated prior to May 1, 1997, child support payments would be taxable and you must report them on your tax returm online on line 128. If your agreement is after that date, they are not taxable and only reported on line 156.
29. Line 232 - other deductions. Please keep the receipt with you. Revenue Canada might want to see it. The lawyer needs to authenticate it as well.
30. Your inheritance is not taxable, and since your car is depreciable, there would be no capital gains or losses that you can claim on it.
Sheila, if you can, go back and ask for the receipt because it won't qualify for the federal program but it will apply for provincial credit.